- WAG nutrition coach certified
- PN L1 nutrition coach certified
- CFL1 training
- USAG professional gymnastics coach certified
- 2018 mid-Atlantic CrossFit games team member
- USAG gymnastics JR Olympic state champion
- Owner of Mary Teunis nutrition and fitness
- B.S in Nutrition Science, Purdue global university
Mary has been in the fitness and nutrition community since she was 5 years old, competing as a USAG gymnast. After her gymnastics career, she was a cheerleader for Frostburg state university. While in college she began teaching developmental gymnastics, and later went on to coach competitive gymnastics.
Mary, fell in love with nutrition science at the age of 13, when she was in recovery from an eating disorder. After Mary learned how to fuel her body, she went on to get her bachelor’s in nutrition science. When studying nutrition Mary began to compete in the sport of CrossFit, where she could personally test the science of nutrition and athletic performance. She fell in love with the way functional fitness and nutrition had such a positive impact on her well-being, and mental health.
Mary is active in the fitness community, using her story to help others. She is currently accepting 1-on-1 nutrition coaching clients and personal training at Blue Crab fitness.